Allow Us To 'Hold' Your License.
Is it time to retire? Do you need to take a break? Not ready to start?
Most people are unaware that a real estate license can be used in three ways...
Instead of allowing your license to lapse or sit idle, consider becoming a "referring agent" . . . Ask yourself the following questions...
Are you thinking of starting, taking a break, or abandoning a career in real estate?
Do you have the time or desire to pursue the business of being a real estate professional?
Are you moving out of state but still want to hold on to your real estate license?
Do you want to keep your license and earn income from having it?
REFERRING Agent benefits...
- No Realtor Association, MLS, or E & O Fees
- Keep earning money with your active Real Estate license
- Earn a commission on your own personal transaction
- Maintain a professional and tax deductible status
- Earn a fee on personal transactions, resells, purchases and more.
- Experienced Broker handles all the details for your referrals.
- You can live anywhere in the world.
- You can earn money on previous customers.
WE OFFER A LOW COST ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION - JOIN REA.NETWORK, A LIMITED FUNCTION
REFERRAL ORGANIZATION (LFRO)
REA.Network membership can be secured all the way to May 31st, 2019.
You must complete and mail us the necessary
state transfer form along with the
$25 fee for the State and our membership
application form with our fee of
$99. Once we receive your completed transfer form we will add our information
and register the transfer with the State.